Enloe Slave Cemetery







                                                                    



Coordinates: N 35 31.250 W 83 18.579
Accessibility: Located just north of the Mingus Mill parking lot.
                                                                    



Who's here?

    
Unknown slaves of the Mingus and Enloe families.




Visited March 19, 2016

For more information or more precise directions, please feel free to contact me.


This page serves as a personal index of the cemeteries I have visited in The Smokies. I don't pretend to be overly knowledgeable on their history, I reserve that for the real experts! For a real history lesson and more information about many of these beautiful places, I strongly recommend you visit the blogs of Mike Maples and  Mike Gourley




Thanks for visiting this page. If you have any additional information about this, or any other, cemetery in the Smokies, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment