Doc Nations' Grandson Grave



Grave of Doc Nations' grandchild


Mike Maples




                                                                    


Coordinates: N 35 42.727 W 83 26.504
Accessibility: Off-trail
                                                                    



 The grave is located off-trail.

As with many of the cemeteries I am fortunate to visit, I was tagging along with Mike Maples for this one. The cool factor was that this was his first time finding this grave, so I was there to witness the Jedi at work.

Later, cemetery guru Mike Gourley wrote a nice blog about his journey to the grave here


Who's here?
    
The grandchild of Doc Nations
unknown - unknown



Visited November 22, 2015

For more information or more precise directions, please feel free to contact me.




Thanks for visiting this page. If you have any additional information about this, or any other, cemetery in the Smokies, please let me know.


No comments:

Post a Comment