Johnnie Ramsey Grave



The Johnnie Ramsey grave with my friend and guide Mike Maples in the background.








                                                                    


Coordinates: N 35 45.335 W 83 18.181
Accessibility: Off-trail
                                                                    




 The John Ramsey grave is located off-trail in the Webb Creek area of the Smokies.

My attempt to find this grave on my own proved futile about a year ago. With the help of Mr. Maples, I finally got there. Thanks, Mike!




Who's here?
    
Ramsey, Johnnie
July 4, 1936 - July 23, 1907




Visited December 6, 2015

For more information or more precise directions, please feel free to contact me.




Thanks for visiting this page. If you have any additional information about this, or any other, cemetery in the Smokies, please let me know.



No comments:

Post a Comment