O.M. Caton Grave


The single grave of O.M. Caton.


                                                                    


Coordinates: N 35 46.748 W 83 11.371
Accessibility: Off-trail
                                                                    




 The grave is located off trail in the Cosby area of the park. I was brought here by none other than Mike Maples and I would never dare to try and find my way back. I would suggest only venturing after this one with someone who knows exactly where they're going.



Who's here?
    
Caton, O.M.
Mar. 9, 1886 - Apr. 23, 1911




Visited March 7, 2015

For more information or more precise directions, please feel free to contact me.



Thanks for visiting this page. If you have any additional information about this, or any other, cemetery in the Smokies, please let me know.


No comments:

Post a Comment